How Do I Straighten My Curly Wig Without Heat

How Do I Straighten My Curly Wig Without Heat

Beitragvon mslynn » Fr 17. Sep 2021, 08:30

It isn't uncommon for you to want to change your Body Wave Wig as time passes. Fashion is constantly changing, and this includes the realm of hairstyles. Changing the color and style of your wig provides you with a completely different appearance. Therefore, if you own a curly human hair wig, you might wonder if it is possible to straighten it.

HOW DO I STRAIGHTEN MY CURLY WIG WITH A STEAMER?
It is simple to straighten your Water Wave Wig in only three steps.
Brush the hair and section it, using hair clips to keep the top hair out of the way as you will focus on the hair at the bottom first.

Hold the bottom hair tightly and switch your steamer on.

Once you have completed steaming the bottom hair, you can repeat the process with the hair on the top of the wig.

Repeat the process by unclipping other parts of the wig until you have steamed the entire wig.

If you don't have a steamer, you can use a hairdryer, too. However, you need to be careful of the heat you choose on your hairdryer because high-heat exposure can damage your Deep Wave Wig. Also, if you are attempting this method with a hairdryer, be careful not to put the nozzle of your hairdryer on the hair as it will damage your wig.

HOW DO I STRAIGHTEN MY CURLY WIG WITHOUT HEAT?
This process is only effective if you have a short curly wig. However, it is an excellent way to straighten the hair because there is no harm or damage to the hair that the heated methods could cause. It does require a bit more time than the previous two methods because the wig needs to air dry completely.

Brush the hair and split it down the middle of the wig.
Spray water on the entire wig and wrap it in small sections.

Flip sections back on the opposite side and wrap them around the back of the wig. It would be best if you used bobby pins to keep it all in place. Repeat the process with another section until the entire wig has been completed.

Wait for the wig to air dry. Then, remove all the pins only after it is completely dry.

I hope you have found this guide useful. If you need any more help just let us know either by visit www.mslynnhair.com
mslynn

Zurück zu Waldläufer / Ranger