What Should I Need To Have A Length Of 360 Lace Wig

What Should I Need To Have A Length Of 360 Lace Wig

Beitragvon mslynn » Do 16. Sep 2021, 06:10

The 360 Wigs with baby hair is the most popular trend in hair extensions and this is because it allows you to wear hair extensions and bundles to look like your own hair. 360 refers to it being 360 degrees so that it allows you to give your hairline a break when you are wearing hair extensions. So, you want to know how many bundles do you need a 360 Lace Wig ?

When you decide to buy a 360 lace frontal wig, you may have known it can make the scalp more breathable and protect your natural hairline.Besides, it also appears more natural and will give you the option of wearing your head in a high ponytail or updo. Before you ask how many bundles you need with a 360 Lace Front Wigs , you should think about what factor will affect your choice.

Size Of Your Head
If your head is bigger or smaller you'll need to adjust the number of bundles you purchase to accommodate that. In the US, the average size of a woman's head is 22.5". Grab your measuring tape and wrap it around your head from ear-to-ear so it fits comfortably and figures out your measurements. If you're above average you may need more virgin human hair, if you're less than average you may need less.

Length
Rule of thumb: the longer the length of your bundles, the more hair your generally going to need. All virgin hair naturally thins out towards the tips, so we suggest more bundles for a fuller look from root to tip. This chart below will help you decide how many bundles you need based on length:

Texture
Are you the queen of sleek or do you live for waves and curls? Straight hair and curly hair are on the opposite sides of the density spectrum which must be taken into account when deciding how many bundles of weave you'll need.

I hope you have found this guide useful. If you need any more help just let us know either by visit www.mslynnhair.com
mslynn

Zurück zu Dieb / Thief