How To Install 5x5 Lace Closure Wig

How To Install 5x5 Lace Closure Wig

Beitragvon mslynn » Do 16. Sep 2021, 06:12

The 5x5 Closure in Mslynn Hair Mall are made of 100% virgin human hair. The top of this wig has a lace that is 6 inches in length and width. Compared with the same type of 4x4 lace closure wigs and 6x6 closure wigs, 5x5 lace closure wigs are easier to design various hairstyles and look more real and natural.

Many people cause brand-new lace front wigs to be damaged because of carelessness or the wrong way of installing wigs, especially for novices. Today I will share with you the installation steps of the 5x5 Lace Closure , I hope to help you.

1. First of all, if your hair is relatively long, it is recommended to braid your hair first, then fix it on the scalp with a hairpin, and then wear a wig cap.

2. Use some rubbing alcohol to wipe the hairline to clean dirt and scalp oil stains. If your scalp is sensitive, it is recommended that you apply some scalp protectors before wearing a wig.

3. Put the 5x5 Closure Wig on your head, use a sharp knife to trim off the excess lace at the hairline, and cut a small amount each time, so as not to cut too much and cause mistakes. There should be a little lace above the hairline of the wig, but no more than 1 inch. If your wig has been processed by the manufacturer, you do not need to do this step.

4. Apply a small amount of adhesive to the overlapping part of the wig and the scalp, dry it with a hairdryer for about 30 seconds, then adjust the position of the wig and press the lace on the wig to make it adhere to the scalp.

5. Heat up again with a hairdryer, while adjusting and pressing the lace with tweezers and other small tools. If you think the lace color is more obvious, you can apply some shades close to the skin tone on the hairline, which will make your wig look more realistic.

6. Take out your idle toothbrush and comb out some baby hair at the hairline to make your hairline look more real and natural.

7. Use curling irons and styling spray to adjust and style your hairstyle.

I hope you have found this guide useful. If you need any more help just let us know either by visit www.mslynnhair.com
mslynn

Zurück zu Mesmer / Mesmer