Why Now 360 Lace Front Wigs Are So Popular

Why Now 360 Lace Front Wigs Are So Popular

Beitragvon mslynn » Fr 17. Sep 2021, 08:31

Human hair 360 Wigs are the most popular hair products in the hair extensions family, and there are two big types of lace front wigs: 13x4 lace front wigs and 360 lace front wigs. 13x4 units are the traditional type, I'm sure this type will never out of fashion. And 360 units are very popular these years, every woman wants a 360 lace front wig, the 360 Lace Wig are even though more popular than the full lace wigs, do you know why?

Can be Made to High-density
Secondly, the 360 lace front wigs with the same natural hairline as the full lace wig but can get high density easily.

A beautiful woman always needs the high-density beautiful hair, so for the normal density, 150% maybe can't match their need. Then they will need the 150%-180% even the 200%, and I have a client had asked me if we can use 6 hair bundles plus a lace frontal to make a lace front wig for her, so you can see beauties like full hair. But the high density wigs need to hook more hair on the lace, so will need much more time, also the lace cap will have a control for the weight. If too much hair then will hurt the lace and the lace will turn easily.

For some customers, if want the lower density for the front and high density for the back, they must be choose the 360 Lace Front Wigs too , can match the request well.

Lower Price
?Although 360 lace front wigs are expensive than 13x4 lace front wigs, if we discuss this question based on more natural, then of course 360 lace front wigs win, they can on a par with full lace wigs. So compared with full lace wigs, 360 lace front wigs are much cheaper, right?

Last but not least, the lace front wig can with the adjustable straps and combs, so that can match the head better. Also can add the plastic band to tight the cap.

So compared with the normal lace front wig, 360 size with more hand made part to promise your wigs more natural and won’t easy to see the weft part, so that you can do deep part. And compared with the full lace wigs , the 360 size will be cheaper but with the same effect with full lace.

I hope you have found this guide useful. If you need any more help just let us know either by visit www.mslynnhair.com
mslynn

Zurück zu Wächter / Guardian